11 Trading Company Limited Consumer Warranty
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE AS YOU WILL NEED TO PRESENT IT SHOULD YOU REQUIRE SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
HECO-USA.com (hereinafter referred to as “HECO”) hereby warrants all HECO brand products (“Products”) PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM HECO OR AN INDEPENDENT HECO AUTHORIZED DEALER, in accordance with the following terms and conditions for the periods indicated. During the “Labor” Limited Warranty period there will be no charge for covered labor charges performed by an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center. During the “Parts” Limited Warranty period, there will be no charge for replacement parts installed by an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center.
WARNING: IF YOU PURCHASE AN HECO PRODUCT FROM AN UNAUTHORIZED INTERNET DEALER, YOUR HECO WARRANTY WILL NOT BE VALID.
5 Years Parts & Labor HiFi Products
5 Years HiFi Speakers and 2 Years HiFi- Electronic Components Parts & Labor
1 Years Parts & Labor HiFi Products
1 Years HiFi Speakers and 1 Years HiFi- Electronic Components Parts & Labor
This Limited Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser and is subject to the Exclusions set forth below. Commencing with the date of original consumer purchase and continuing for the respective periods specified above, HECO agrees to repair, or replace, at HECO’s sole expense, all HECO brand Products purchased directly from HECO or from an Independent HECO Authorized Dealer, which are defective in material or workmanship during ordinary consumer use. A dated purchase receipt or other proof of the original purchase date is required for Warranty service. Repairs may be completed using new or refurbished parts that meet or exceed HECO specifications for new parts. HECO, at its sole discretion, through an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center repair or replace a product with a refurbished or reconditioned unit having comparable features and a limited consumer warranty or refund the original purchase price. This Limited Warranty ONLY COVERS failure due to defects in original materials or workmanship. It DOES NOT COVER normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, commercial use (such as in a hotel, office, restaurant, or other business), rental use of the product or any of the matters listed below under EXCLUSIONS.
IF YOU PURCHASE AN HECO PRODUCT FROM AN UNAUTHORIZED DEALER, YOUR HECO WARRANTY WILL NOT BE VALID, please use our authorized dealer locator.
HECO cannot and does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product or any service or station available through the use of the Product. Performance of the Product can be affected by many factors outside the control of HECO, including, but not limited to system configuration, software, applications, your internet access, data download and upload speeds, third party services for which subscriptions are required, distance from broadcasters, signal strength, and data and operator control of the system, among other factors. Though the product is considered to be compatible with equipment provided by other manufacturers, it is the user’s responsibility to determine compatibility and integration with other products, services or systems.
This Warranty does not apply with respect to any of the following:
- Defects or damage caused by accident, fire, smoke, flood, water damage, power surge (or related electrical abnormalities), lightning or other acts of nature.
- Defects or damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized product modification or service, or failure to observe the instructions contained in the manual furnished at the time of original purchase.
- Deterioration or failure due to or arising because of exposure to corrosive atmosphere, including but not limited to; smoke, high humidity, or extreme temperature.
- Damage caused during shipment or handling.
- Products purchased from anyone other than HECO or an Independent HECO Authorized Dealer. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is authorized, please contact HECO Customer Relations Department or check the Dealer and Service Locator.
- Products that have had their serial numbers or rating labels altered or removed.
- Products purchased in “AS IS” condition or sold or noted as “DEMO” or “DISPLAY”.
- Products that have been altered or repaired by anyone other than HECO or an HECO independent authorized service station in a manner that has affected their performance, interoperability, stability, or reliability.
- Accessories attached to or to be used with HECO products, such as antennas, batteries, cables, cable boxes, signal converters, etc.
- Any product attached to or used with the HECO Product.
- Packing materials and cosmetic items.
- Parts which have prescribed useful lives dependent upon the degree of their use, such as styli, cassette heads, idler wheels, batteries, etc.
- Damage attributable to battery leakage.
- Installation and removal of Products, setup, adjustments, or signal reception issues.
- Maintenance, cleaning, or periodic check-ups.
- Adjustments or alterations required for compatibility with conditions pertaining to foreign countries.
PARTS AND SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY COSTS OF OR RELATING TO ANY ON-SITE SERVICE CALL, WHERE APPLICABLE) WHICH ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Obtaining Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, take or ship your HECO Product to an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center, together with a note describing your complaint and your copy of the dated purchase receipt. Repairs are not performed at our headquarters; all repairs must be performed by our HECO Authorized Independent Service Centers. For a HECO Authorized Independent Service Centers please go to; www.HECO-usa.com, under, Support to our contact form or call HECO USA at 855-460-1618 for the location of an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center. Please also include in any mailing, a contact name, address and email address or telephone number. If you choose to ship your HECO product to an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center, all shipping arrangements must be made by you and all shipping charges and insurance must be fully prepaid. Any HECO product shipped in its entirety must be properly packaged to avoid shipping damage. Any shipping damage incurred because of improper or insufficient packaging will be the responsibility of the shipper. HECO will pay all return shipping charges for HECO products that have been serviced under this warranty. Any service or repair for items not covered by this limited warranty shall be at the Authorized Independent Service Center’s rates and terms then in effect. Contact an HECO Authorized Independent Service Center for details.
HECO makes this warranty subject to the following limitations:
- This limited Warranty is valid only within the continental United States of America, Hawaii and Alaska.
- This limited Warranty is valid only for Products purchased in and for use in the United States.
- To be covered by this warranty the HECO product concerned must have been purchased directly from HECO or directly from an Independent HECO Authorized Dealer and the person seeking warranty service must reside in one of the states of the United States of America, in the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser and cannot be transferred to anyone.
- HECO SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF HECO UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE HECO PRODUCTS BY HECO OR ITS AUTHORIZED INDEPENDENT SERVICE CENTERS.
- This warranty is valid only with respect to repairs affected by HECO or an HECO authorized independent service center.
- ALL WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY HEREIN CONTAINED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE.
CONSUMER PROTECTION NOTICE: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. The Limitations on this Warranty are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by federal law and the laws of your state of residence. If you are an Indiana consumer, the Limitations on this Warranty are intended to be only as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State of Indiana. HECO reserves all rights, defenses, and permissible limitations under the law of your state of residence.