3-WAY LOUDSPEAKER WITH PASSIVE RADIATORS
- State-of-the-art chassis technology: Fluctus tweeters and kraft paper cones in the mid-range and bass range
- 2 x 200 mm woofers plus 4 x 200 mm bass radiators, mid-range speakers with AlNiCo magnet
- Connection terminal with the option of bi- and tri-wiring or bi- and tri-amping
- Housing with real piano lacquer
- Solid housing with a streamlined cross-section avoids resonances
- Base plate and side protection elements made of solid aluminum
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT:
3-way loudspeaker with passive radiators
The flagship of the Heco product range combines the brand's complete experience and expertise. Traditional materials that are technologically up to date through consistent further development, components perfected with the latest technology that guarantee maximum sound quality. All of this combined with perfect craftsmanship and packaged in a timeless, at the same time contemporary exterior.
The 30 mm polyfiber compound dome reproduces frequencies well above 50 kHz, the midrange driver with its strong AlNiCo magnet is a reference in terms of dynamics and resilience. The lower end of the frequency scale is defined not only by two 200 mm woofers, but also by four passive radiators in the same format - right down to the subsonic range.
All of this is packaged in a solid housing with an acoustically perfect cross-section and a processing that is second to none. Cool black, of course in elegant piano lacquer, contrasts with elements made of solid aluminum, which not only set standards in terms of appearance, but also construction.
What do trade magazines say about this product?
3 way, quadruple bass radiator
EFFICIENCY (2.8V / 1M)
170 mm midrange driver 2 x 200 mm woofers 25 mm dome tweeter 4x 200mm bass radiators (side arrangement)
4 - 8 ohms
290 Hz, 2,750 Hz
LOAD CAPACITY (RMS MAX)
17 - 52,500 Hz
RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER
30 - 550 watts
295 x 1310 x 435 mm Including stand and terminal: 385 x 1340 x 465 mm
- 3 way, quadruple bass radiator
- Open back, compression-free mid-range chamber with complex, aperiodic damping for particularly free and lifelike voice reproduction
- High-end sidefire bass radiator construction for extended deep bass completely free of flow noise
- Removable front cover with acoustic fabric and invisible magnetic attachment
- Solid aluminum struts on the sides to protect the bass radiators
- Solid aluminum base plate with height-adjustable metal cone spikes
- Exchangeable spike tips made of metal or rubber for optimal adaptation to the floor covering
- Solidly constructed and multi-braced MDF housing with rounded sides and elegantly angled top
- Noble high-gloss finish
- 170 mm midrange driver
- 2 x 200 mm woofers
- 25 mm dome tweeter
- 4x 200mm bass radiators (side arrangement)
- 295 x 1310 x 435 mm
- Including stand and terminal: 385 x 1340 x 465 mm
- Midrange adjustment '-2dB' / 'linear'
- Tri-wiring / tri-amping option
- Elaborate, phase-optimized crossover with high-quality, tightly tolerated components
- Tweeter level adjustment 'linear' / '+ 2dB'
- High-quality connection terminal with stable, gold-plated screw terminals